Your privacy is very important for us
Visitors to the site
As in most websites, artsowood.lv site collects non-personally identifiable information (unrelated to a person), such as the type of browser used by the visitor, the choice of language, the date and time of the visit, the products viewed. The data of visitors viewing the goods, lists of preferences, goods added to basket, but not paid – all these data cannot be linked to a specific person and are not personally identifiable. By collecting such information, we try to understand how visitors use our site. This information allows us to assess how our site is used, habits of users and gives us a possibility to improve the site.
Collection of personally identifiable information
Our site also collects information that allows directly or indirectly to identify a person. Personally identifiable information is necessary for selling the Goods and providing services. To link the payment received to the order placed we need to know the Buyer’s account number. The name, home and delivery addresses allow us to organize delivery, the date of birth gives information whether a customer has reached legal age for signing the purchase agreement. The e-mail address and telephone number allow us to contact a customer, the social media account information allows customers to use these embedded tools, the Internet Protocol (IP) address allows to save the preferences of registered users, etc.
We only collect such information to the extent necessary or appropriate to ensure the cooperation between the customers and us. It is possible to refuse and do not provide personally identifiable information, but in this case some activities are not available, for example, the Purchase. Registered users may be asked to provide additional information, including, where appropriate, personal and financial information, where this is necessary for the processing of transactions.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (e.g. you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to be informed of why and how your personal data are being processed. You have the right to receive, free of charge, a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to obtain the rectification or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and to have your personal data erased without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer necessary to provide the services you request and to comply with legal requirements.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted, if you object to it and we have no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or, if you ask for legal claims to be brought, enforced or defended.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing, unless this is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
For more information, please, visit the EU data protection website.
A user who has provided his or her personal data to artsowood.lv has the right to modify the data by editing his/her user profiles, as well as the right to withdraw the data processing agreement. The time during which your personal data will be stored, is the time when data are used. Once you express your wish to stop processing your personal data, the site administration will permanently delete them.
The security of your personal information is important for us, but please be aware that no means of transmitting information to the internet or electronic storage is 100 % secure. Although we try to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information.
Links to external sites
Our site may contain links to external websites that are not managed by artsowood.lv. If you click on the third-party link, you will be redirected to the website of that third-party. We recommend that you review the privacy policies, terms and conditions of each website you visit.
We do not control or take responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-parties’ websites, products or services.
We can collect statistics on the behaviour of visitors to our site, make this information public or share it with others. Personally identifiable information will not be disclosed.